1) I am tired from last nights event with Evander Holyfield. I love meeting people but it exhausts my brain at times. Expecially when it is tired already. I was so hyped up that I didn’t fall asleep until 4 a.m. Then had to get up early to take Rob to the hospital for his surgery. 😦 Spent most of today at the hospital sitting in hard chairs and having wifi where I couldn’t mail out. 😦 Needless to say, I am soooo very tired and have not a cohesive set of words in my brain. I did watch the video (see below) again and read the accompanying article.
2) Watch the You Tube video and read the article – Lindsay Place teacher’s video send powerful message to kids: We care I have contacted the reporter and would like to speak to Catherine Hogan, that’s what I want to do. There are some things about Amanda I would like to set the record straight on. These are those words: “The idea to do the video came together last fall. In the wake of the much-publicized suicide of Amanda Todd, a Grade 10 teen in Port Coquitlam, B.C. Amanda’s story made national headlines after a video she posted online outlined how she was bullied, blackmailed and abused. The video went viral after her death. As a teacher, Hogan wondered why someone like Amanda would not turn to a teacher for help. “Why don’t they talk to their teachers?” she asked herself.”
3) BURNT OUT FOR THE DAY!!!
4) I NEED A HOLIDAY SOMEWHERE WARMER THAN HERE !!!
5) I GET TO SLEEP A QUIET PEACEFUL SLEEP TONIGHT!!!
6) I NEED A HOUSE CLEANER. MINE SORT OF QUIT (I THINK).
7) TOO TIRED TO WRITE ANYMORE…
8) GOOD NIGHT PRINCESS SNOWFLAKE!!! – Hey Amanda – everyone likes those pink bears and think its yours. xoxo