Maybe that’s why my brain is a bit weather beaten. It’s one more day until February 10th. That would mean my baby girl has been away from me for 4 months. Great things happened today. If you haven’t checked the Tumblr or Facebook, please do so. So many thank you’s ….
Highlights of the day:
- Sarah K is supporting the Amanda Todd Legacy Fund
- Mike LeBlanc is supporting the Amanda Todd Legacy Fund
- Kamizato Sushi (Port Coquitlam) has made a sushi roll called ‘Pretty in Pink’ after Amanda Todd
- Amanda Palmer is writing about Amanda Todd in her blog on Saturday
- Michael Bell sent me photos of his students receiving the AT/Stay Strong bracelets but I haven’t posted any yet
- Build a Bear sent me 3 wonderful t-shirts for Amanda’s Build a Bear stuffies
- Coming closer to fine tuning the design for the new Amanda Todd Stay Strong t-shirts
If anybody wants to, light your candles on Sunday for our PS. I hear that she has been spreading the white stuff back East. You go babygirl…
Tired and sleepy.