- As I read the news about the sexual pedophile from Airdrie Alberta that groomed young girls for sexual favours, I wonder if he was involved with Amanda? Or did he know the group of on-line cappers that were talking to my daughter?
- How far did the RCMP investigate back in Dec 2010 onwards?
- When the names appeared on Facebook, did the RCMP go ask Facebook to check the accounts?
- Did the RCMP search Amanda’s computer and social media sites?
- Why did they say that instead of searching into the United States (which was a timely endeavour), it would be more beneficial to just take Amanda off social media?
- As for the Airdrie case, the FBI were the ones who were investigating after a complaint. If the IP led into the U.S., then ….
- Who was Alice???
- What about the kids who cyber-threatened and harassed Amanda online up to August 2012. When Amanda asked the girl why she was still bullying her, the girl replied ‘Because I can’. The wall posts were telling my daughter to try harder to kill herself. And to drink bleach. And pics of bleach in a ditch or a wine glass. OMG .. like really. If there parents knew. Will there ever be any repercussions from that? Any restoractive actions?
As I read more and more stories, it gets me more p*ssed that kids are getting away with what they are saying and doing. Is it like the speeder who never gets caught. They are encouraged to do it again and again. Freedom of speech is a gift, not an entitlement. I certainly don’t buy the excuse ‘Oh, it was just a joke’.
Well hear this now, those words you thought were jokes, they can KILL!! And they did.